Tuesday, January 27, 2015

M, the 26 year old talent agent

I met up with M on a Thursday night for a round of drinks around 8PM. I could tell going into it from her actions ahead of time that she had a higher interest level in me than average ie. she was the one putting in more effort by making sure I was free that night and checking up that I was still coming. I arrived 15 minutes after her. She worked fairly close to the venue and as a result was already half way down her first margarita.

M was 5'0" with a clear skin, jet black hair, green eyes, a nice smile and cute face, but unfortunately had fooled me by posing in pictures where she looked thinner than in person. I gave her a hug when I got there and we sat and talked about random stuff. Basically the stuff I always usually talk about on first dates to note how much she is into me, while at the same time checking up on her body language. She was very touchy feely and put her hand on my knee many times, leaving there for seconds at a time. I touched her too sometimes, but clearly this girl definitely dug me.

After she ordered another margarita and I was finishing my beer. She offered to get the bill - we had a running inside joke earlier on how drinks would be on her since she had closed a big deal that day at work. We finished, she got her car from the valet lot and dropped me off at my car a couple blocks away.

As we were nearing, I told M to pull over. We made out, I began to get hard, so I put her hand on my pants to feel. Then I made her reach down further until she unzipped them and began to go down on me. I then started fingering her hard until she eventually squirted all over her car seat. I was pretty surprised. It was too bad we were somewhat far from my place, but she ended up sucking me off some more after until I blew a load in her mouth and she swallowed it. Good girl. We said our goodbyes until next time.



M txted and initiated all the txting from then on until we met up again at the end of the week. She called too and wanted to talk on the phone at least once a day. You would think we were already a couple by how much she liked me already that even I was feeling unsure about the situation and how she would be a stage 5 clinger very soon.

She came over that Sunday. It was straight forward - she sent some nudes and a masturbating clip of her the day before. We went straight to my room, I turned on some music, we took some tequila shots and got straight to it. Banged her in missionary, doggy and she wanted me to cum on her face so I did on the second go after she had sucked me off. She even let me take a picture of it and was hinting at me filming it too if I wanted to. A picture was enough I suppose. Snap. She left just before midnight.

The next morning I woke up to a couple txts about how much fun she had and her wanting to know what my week plans were like and what I was doing for the Super Bowl weekend. I told her and left it at that without sounding too apprehensive.

The next day I told her we needed to talk and she called me and I told her how this was moving too fast and how we should take a break ie. my way of telling her that it was fun, but fucking her once was enough. She got the hint and as a result was mad, but i'd rather it have been done when I did it than down the line when she'd feel even more attached. So instead of wasting each others time with something that would never be, and clearly was her ultimate goal of locking me down to some sort of commitment, I had to do what I had to do.

Hello, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment