Sunday, October 19, 2014

L, the 21 year old intern (9/2014)


I'd been chatting off and on with L for a month or so. She lived a good 35 miles away from me and it was clear she was DTF. One week day night, when I was house sitting for my parents on a week day, she txted me earlier in the day seeing how I was. I asked what she was doing later and she said "nothing". I came up with the idea that she should take an Uber to come chill with me. After all my folks were coming back to town the next day. When she agreed on the terms of me dropping her back off 'on the way to work' in the morning, I knew it was on.

Before taking the Uber we talked on the phone for the first time. She still had her doubts, because according to her I was "too good looking" to be on the site i'd first see her on, so I sent a couple selfies of me holding two fingers and then three. Suffice to say she was down at my parents gate an hour or so later.

L was mixed Pacific Islander, 5'10" tall, and a bit more curvy in person than I wished, but eh I'd been on a month dry spell and she'd come all the way out here so felt the training wheels needed to come off again sooner than later.

She rang the gate and I went downstairs. I greeted her with a hug and then took her hand and led her up the drive way and inside the house where I proceeded to give her a tour. L was definitely not used to the luxury that my parents are fortunate to live in. I showed her the pool, jacuzzi, sauna, tennis court, before proceeding to pop open a bottle of wine. According to her, she only drank on special occasions. That's cool. Upon walking outside to view the darkly lit tennis court, I kissed her. We then sat down to drink and make small talk. From there I led her to my room and put on some tunes.

Though I don't recall what we talked about or what was said at this time, I do remember that there was no lmr whatsoever as I began to finger her and unzip my pants. I then proceeded to kneel down next to her head and have her give me oral sex while she moaned at me finger banging her. Her pussy was ultra sensitive, as she put it, and hinted that she was a squirter. I went to grab a towel just in case. L was not kidding. She squirted just from me fingering her and it managed to go through the towel and through the top of my bed sheets. Wild child.

L sucked cock like a champ. She had multiple tattoos and her boobs had bar piercings as well as having one underneath her tongue. I always make it a point to get the girl off first before I get off, and it was no different with L.

I strapped on a condom from there and fucked her in missionary and doggy until I came. Usually I will fuck a girl and cum more than once when i'm actually into her. Since I wasn't as much into L as she was into me, I just came once and after that we got dressed and talked over some tunes I began to play out of my computer. She then came over and put her chin on my knee like a puppy dog. Clearly she was trying to get all lovey dovey on me. Meh. Whatever. I showed her the guest room, before her asking if she could sleep with me.

Even if my bed happened to have been bigger, I would have still came up with an excuse as for her not being able to sleep with me.

I woke up early that morning as did she. We boarded my car and I dropped her off at home before telling her that if she comes out in town to let me know and maybe we'll meet up again. A month later, and still haven't received a txt from her.

That is okay. And I wish her well.


No comments:

Post a Comment