Sunday, October 19, 2014

P, the 30-something techy (10/2014)

I found P from the popular app as well a couple days before my nite with Y. I semi screened her more than others and in the process found out she was on there looking for a 'new boy toy'. We exchanged numbers and made plans to grab drinks at the end of the week. She seemed really busy with work, yet on the odd night before meeting up, she'd reach out wondering what I was up to, sending me light sexual innuendo. I then proceeded to send a cock picture (not mine, but looks like it could be mine) that she responded well to - just another part of my arsenal that I use in the screening process sometimes.

As Sunday came around, we agreed to meet at at a bar a walk from where she lives. I stopped by the market before to do my weekly grocery shopping and then called her that I was on my way and was running a few minutes late. She was appreciative of me letting her know and sounded very sweet. This was two days after my nite with Y and I was feeling good going into it.

P was waiting for me at the bar. I greeted her with a hug and told her that she looked great. She was really silly and laughed at almost anything I said - weird, but cute. We ordered some beers and talked about travels and she told me a bit about her unique tech job. P was smart and quirky. She had a degree from one of the top colleges in the state and then returned later to get her masters. Now smart girls can sometimes be a drag and be ball busting, but P did not seem that way - for now.

We finished up our drinks and I told her I had to go. We walked outside and towards her apartment and my car. The vibe was weird. Could not read whether she was into me or what was going on. There we were on the sidewalk right as I was going to cross the street to get in my car. I asked her what she thought. She just laughed and said, 'well if you want to walk me home...'

I grabbed her hand and walked her to her apartment a few blocks away. At the lobby, she thanked me and was still acting strange, without hinting that she would like me to come in. It's basically as if she was dismissing me there and sending mixed signals. Somehow I was able to deflect some of these "well I think i'm too old for you" and "don't think i'm your type" responses and slid past the main door with her and headed in the elevator with her apartment shortly in sight. I felt like i'd just gotten away with something, as I passed her shit tests right and left.

Once inside. I complimented her place and even asked her how much she paid for it. She offered me a drink - which I obliged and felt I deserved at that point. She was on one of the top floors of the apartment complex overlooking a series of palm trees and the city brightly lit in sight. She grabbed me a beer and made her self a vodka redbull. I perched myself outside on the patio deck, where she would meet me and I planted my first kiss on her. P was a great kisser. She loved to make out and use her tongue to the maximum.

We drank our drinks outside and found out more about each other and how we shared a few commonalities in tastes in music. When I finished my drink and she hers, I headed inside to look around more and she followed close behind. We then settled down on her couch and I started to grope her as we made out more, this time harder - something she said she didn't really like and thought I was too aggressive. Okay, if I wasn't persistent and aggressive, I would have never made it up here. Could this girl be more of a tease/sender of mixed signals?

The last minute resistance was strong with P. One of the strongest i've had. She was fine with making out and all, but when it came to me trying to squeeze her ass, put my hands on her inner thighs and getting her on top of me, she would deflect and push them aside, telling me to not squeeze her so tight and to be more compassionate and slow. I tried how she said she liked to be held and began kissing slower. Still the cockblocking was happening.

It was around 11PM and I got up then and there and told her that's all I had and it was obvious she was not into me. Not in a bad way, kind of in a smirky kind of way as I told her it was nice to meet her and I was leaving. She walked me to the door and opened it for me. At the end of the hallway was a blond girl in her 20s walking towards us. I told P, "well I guess i'm going to try and get laid from her then".

Right then and there she grabbed my hand and brought me back inside saying, "i'm not going to let her see you do the walk of shame just like that. I feel bad". I closed the door and we made out again with my back against the door this time, focusing on being more 'soft' and 'passionate'. Before relocating to the same couch, she brought up whether the cock picture I had sent was really of me and whether it was just an angle. I told her it was me and then put her hand inside my pants so she could feel how hard she made me. I then unzipped them and she began giving me a hand job, not saying anything about whether it was not me in the picture or not. I, too, began to put my hand on her pussy, finally getting my hands down there, rubbing her good. She was ultra sensitive and it did not take much for her to orgasm and quiver while shaking her legs together in a moan.

At that point I sat up as she was continuing to stroke me. I then hinted for her to give me oral and pushed her head in a down motion in which she responded, "i'm not going to suck your cock". She did ask whether I had a condom or not however. I said I did. She laughed. I told her, "hey I carry it in my wallet just in case". I took her hand and relocated us to her bedroom where I strapped on and went to town slowly. She was really tight and I even had to apologize for going in too fast at first. It was at that moment that I could see her in her natural, submissive state, looking up at me - I was very turned on to say the least. We dirty talked a little bit as I licked her tits and thrusted deeper and deeper before I came.

It was a really hot night and I was sweating like crazy. She became irritated at me standing up next to the open window trying to get a breather, instead of laying down with her to cuddle. We talked briefly as I got on my clothes, cracking little jokes here and there.

I knew I wasn't going to see P again, and I wish her well.








No comments:

Post a Comment