Sunday, October 19, 2014

Y, the 21 year old foreigner (10/2014)


Met Y from a popular 'dating' app. She initiated and we chatted back and forth until I dropped my number and had her txt me.

Happens that Y had only been in the USA for around 3 years. She was here studying from a South Eastern Asian country which I had been to before. I thought that was pretty unique and interesting so I txted her some pictures of my trip. I could tell with that commonality between us she felt comfortable.

Though at first I thought Y being from so and so country would be brought up conservative and religious, it turned out that she was sort of a rebel, and caught up fast with the good 'ol ways of the West dating scene this day in age. For example, over txt, she'd ask quirky things like 'you're not just looking for a hookup now are you???' I felt she'd require a couple dates to loosen up, but was pleasantly surprised and wrong when I bantered with her and sent sexual innuendos via txt to see on what level she was at.

With the weekend here and me house sitting a family friends place, including their dog and cats, we picked up the txting, I sent her pictures of the view and set up i'm currently at and then told her 'I just want to pick you up and bring you back here'. She was game.

Y had no car and took the bus everywhere. She lived with her aunt, uncle and cousin 20 or so miles away. I got in my car, picked up the phone and called her to tell her I was on my way and to be prepared for some fun times ahead. I got there faster than expected, greeted her with a hug and then drove back to the place I was watching over for the weekend.

She had a strong accent, was very thin and feminine. Just a sweet girl in general. No touching or real flirting was going on during the drive. Just basically talking about where she goes out at night and what she does for fun.

We arrived and I showed her the pad. We stepped on the deck upstairs and heard the waves crashing while looking up at the stars. It was then when I kissed her and began making out. I then picked her up and put her down on the couch where we began to make out hard and I applied pressure onto her pussy area with my right knee.

No lmr or games. Her tight body was free for me to explore.

In the past when i'd gotten with an Asian girl, they weren't too fond of giving oral. Was sort of the same with Y, though she did attempt to I suppose. Kind of a turn-off. So I then just fingered her hard until the moaning continued to grow louder and louder. Meanwhile the dog was walking around freely behind us - kind of distracting. Put on a rubber and banged in missionary and doggy until I came. Very tight.

We hung out a bit after upstairs. She had to be back before a certain time that night, so we got in the car and I dropped her off. Wasn't awkward or anything. Just small talk. Laughing. Smiling. Good experience in general.

Y txted me the next day thanking me for getting her home safe. Obviously she wanted rd.2. With her not having a car, I didn't feel like driving to her and doing the whole thing over again so just txted her being friendly until a few days later she asked if I wanted to go to a fashion show with her.

I responded, but not very enthusiastically.

Y was a nice and sweet girl. Maybe I will see her again. Maybe I won't.

Either way, I wish her well.






No comments:

Post a Comment